Organic Gardening In Australia
The complete guide to natural and chemical free gardening.
Allen Gilbert and Laurie Cosgrove.
ISBN: 170333756 Pages: 415
This book has been adapted for Australian conditions from the HDRA's Encyclopaedia of Organic Gardening.
- A fully illustrated, truly comprehensive guide based on years of research and practice.
- Packed with expert advice and information on ornamental and kitchen gardens.
- Practical guidance on preparing soil, sowing, planting and propagating.
- Specially commissioned photographs illustrating key principles.
- A to Z reference section of vegetable crops and plant problems.